There are plenty of reasons to celebrate this weekend.
The Columbia Pike Blues Festival is back. For many, it’s a three-day weekend for the Juneteenth federal holiday, and Sunday marks Father’s Day.
That’s in addition to county facility closures for Juneteenth on Sunday and Monday.
Now, here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- Police searching for suspect after serious stabbing in Crystal City area
- ACPD investigating possible abduction attempt at gas station
- Merlene drops bid for office after buying house in more affordable part of Arlington
- Bar Ivy opens in Clarendon, with grand opening planned later this month
- Man charged with trying to break into middle school during lockdown
- Camaro driver dies after early morning wreck on I-395
- JUST IN: Smoke shop employee found not guilty in shooting case
- County Board to consider fee for using county’s electric vehicle charging stations
- ‘Like a puzzle piece fit’ — Arlingtonian finds her father through ancestry test
- Nats pitcher Sean Doolittle to read to children at Arlington Central Library
Feel free to discuss these stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Enjoy the weekend, Arlington!
#Mostread #Arlington #stories #week #June #ARLnow