It’s been a bear-y interesting week in Arlington.
Two of the stories that most interested ARLnow readers, as of noon today, featured a roaming bear.
Local officials have been tight-lipped on the animal’s most recent sightings, as they’ve urged residents to keep their distance. The Animal Welfare League of Arlington has also asked residents to secure garbage, compost piles and pet food, take down bird feeders and clean up porches and decks.
Now, here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- Bear spotted casually walking around Arlington today
- Arlington scores another major corporate headquarters
- Online fundraiser underway for woman pushed out of SUV near Ballston
- Police nab kid who was allegedly breaking into cars
- The Maywood bear may still be roaming around Arlington
- Large gas line struck in Courthouse
- Crumbl Cookies appears to be coming to the Lee Harrison Shopping Center
- Lubber Run summer shows to start on Friday
- New Amazon grocery store to open ‘in the coming weeks’
- Another eyeglass store robbed, this time in Ballston
Feel free to discuss these stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Enjoy the weekend, Arlington!
#Mostread #Arlington #stories #week #June #ARLnow